my swagbucks are broken

>> Saturday, March 13, 2010

Yes, you read that right. My swagbucks? Broken. How does this sort of thing happen? How did I do that? Only me, I tell ya, only me...

It all started right after they started giving 10 and 20 bucks instead of 1 or 2. I searched, and won! I had to enter a 3 letter code, but before I could do it...the whole thing just vanished.

*poof*

Now I can tell when I should have won. There's a big, blank, buckless area. My total doesn't increase. And it's just such a shame. Really. One of the highlights of my day was winning swagbucks. Yes, you may have occasionally heard a "sqee!" out of me when I won. All is not completely lost, I get a random buck here or there for having the toolbar. Alas, it is not enough.

I've contacted them, the swagbucks people, and they seem to be trying to help. Asking me various questions about my computer and browser, asking for screen shots of the elusive swagbucks. But try as they might, my problem has not been fixed. And it's a bummer.

By the way, if you haven't started using swagbucks instead of your normal searching methods...well you need to start. Seriously, it's a win/win! You do your usual internet searching and they give you bucks. Then you can trade bucks in for all sorts of things- gift cards, prizes, etc. If you want you can sign up under me *here* , then when you start searching and winning, I will win too. Up to 100 swagbucks per referral. Make sure that you pass along your referral link, too. Another win/win!

Now if only they'd hurry and fix my swagbucks...I'd be a happier girl! And seriously who besides me could manage to break their swagbucks?!

2 comments:

Tracy March 15, 2010 at 7:22 AM  

I have been hearing a lot about this and will check it out this week under your referral!
xoxo,t

Stephie March 15, 2010 at 11:59 AM  

Mine's been doing the same so you're not alone.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP