owls...

>> Sunday, March 21, 2010

I think owls are so neat! Once while taking a walk at night, there was a huge owl perched on top of a stop sign. I spent a good while just watching it, wishing someone else was with me to share in the moment.

Awhile back I read the book Wesley the Owl: The Remarkable Love Story of an Owl and His Girl. If you love animals and owls, it's a must read! I laughed, I cried...definitely a great book!

So I was thrilled when my bloggy friends Jeanette and Shana shared Molly the Owl with me! It's a live feed of a barn owl named Molly. She has five eggs that are due to hatch in the coming days and weeks. In fact, I believe one is hatching now. Her "husband" McGee visits and brings her food. Very neat and I'm now totally addicted to watching Molly now!


Video streaming by Ustream

1 comments:

stephanie h March 23, 2010 at 12:21 PM  

That is so cute! I love it!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP