NaBloPoMo~day 4...now taking requests!

>> Wednesday, November 4, 2009

30 blog posts in 30 days isn't so hard really. i have my blog carnivals for certain days. the a,b,c's of me. and can always talk about kittens. but really, i do get tired of talking about kittens.

so, i want to make this month of blog posting different, more meaningful if you will. i wouldn't mind tackling some tough topics and sharing my views. i do try bring about a lot of awareness when it comes to healthcare issues. but, really that's the only platform i've really taken to share with you all.

it's now that i turn to you, my readers and ask...what would you like to read about? any topics you'd be interested in hearing my thoughts and feelings on? if so please let me know!

there's always room for the fillers. but i'd like to add more than just fluff.

the request line is open!

3 comments:

Anonymous,  November 4, 2009 at 5:38 PM  

I'm thinking the same thing. Something new to blog about.. hmmm!

I'm no help, just wanted to say good luck!

Jeanette November 4, 2009 at 6:37 PM  

I have no suggestions, I'm having enough trouble coming up with my own posts! Lol!

Good luck with ideas though, and if you have any extra pass them my way!

Jennifer November 4, 2009 at 8:11 PM  

Best childhood memory?

If you had $500 to spend on you... ?

Favorite recipe with pics?

Any of that help?

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP