Beautiful perfection...

>> Thursday, July 29, 2010

My heart feels led to share this with as many as I can, so I picked all of you since you are special to me.


I met Heather in my mom's group. She recently lost her little boy Carter. But he fought long and hard and touched many. He will continue to do so. Heather has been amazing throughout Carter's life and journey to Heaven, her grace is just beautiful.

I know that she would love for everyone to know Carter. So I wanted to share this with you. It's a picture of Carter's new headstone. It is beautiful. Absolutely beautiful and perfect. The hand and feet imprints were taken on the day he went to Heaven (it was planned after being on life support). Please click on this link to see Carter's new headstone *here*. Please do this, it is hard I know. You won't be disappointed. And if you would like, spend some time reading their story.

Thank you! And a reminder to hug your loved ones so very tight...never miss an opportunity to tell them how much you love them.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP