bullet friday

>> Friday, March 26, 2010

  • Spring Break has officially begun for us, the girls are home.
  • Not sure how I feel about this, the laid back days are good, the bickering and "I'm bored!" and "It's not fair!" are not good. It's too late now, the bus is gone and I can't put them back on it.
  • We have no big plans, but will be busy with 4 softball games, one tooth pulling, Easter.
  • The weather is nice, not hot yet, so maybe we can squeeze in a camping trip or a day at the beach.
  • Sea World has been on our places to go list for a long time. But now I'm not so sure after the last orca incident. Not that I blame the orca. Just the whole wild animals in captivity thing. Does the bad outweigh the good? Is this something I should take a stand against? I do love animals.
  • I believe that the antibiotics are working on my tooth problem. My face is not as lumpy and the pain is not constant.
  • As a rule, I try to avoid antibiotics when at all possible. Germs become resistant, I'm sure of it. I know that lice have. (No, we aren't experiencing that, thank goodness!). I'm a little unnerved that I'm dumping 2,000 mg of antibiotics into my body each day.
  • Hand sanitizer makes me want to hurl, as we experienced overload back in the chemo days. I believe it also contributes to resistance...washing hands is best!
  • I finally accepted that I *for real* have a bit of a shopping problem. Acceptance is the first step right?
  • My biggest shopping addiction? All things for Kelley and Bethany.
  • It is now time for me to change my ways, which I am going to blog about for accountability.
  • I will confess real quick that I have packages (a few or maybe more) that I've not opened yet. Don't judge me! Well, maybe you should. *blush*
  • At last night's game Kelley struck out. Well, actually she refused to swing. I was pretty ticked at her stubborn ways. Next turn, I told her we would have her fave dinner-Olive Garden if she hit a double. She did it. We had Olive Garden. I am not above bribery. Sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do!
  • I had promised Bethany the same with her restaurant of choice, she hit a single. So she picks dinner tonight. It's a hometown buffet.
  • Is it wrong to live vicariously through your children? Cause the softball thing? I think I enjoy it more.
  • Though I can't get Mr. H back on board, I'm getting the bug to move. It's a necessary thing, we have outgrown our house. Due to life's circumstances we can only do this if Mr. H is willing.
  • We have similar ideas for an ideal home, but they aren't quite reasonable yet. I'm trying to tell Mr. H that it doesn't have to be our "forever" home. We just need space.
  • We both agree that it would be neat to live in an RV living wherever, whenever. Wouldn't that be cool?
  • But that wouldn't help our space problem.
  • Somehow though, Mr. H needs to be motivated. It might work best if he were to think it was "his" idea. So, any ideas on how to plant that seed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP