omgosh!!! yay!!!

>> Saturday, January 23, 2010

I FOUND MY CAMERA!!!


sorry, yes i was yelling. but yes! yay! i found my camera! and all of our pictures from christmas! and...just in time for bethany's party!


who'd have thought i'd be so upset over a 9 year old camera? (well and the pictures it contained of course). especially when i have a new camera that is way more technologically advanced? (and way too complicated to use).


back in my comfort zone i go...


in case you are curious it was in a box, but not a box that held christmas presents that were carted back from my parent's house. another box, that's been here all along. weird.


ok gotta run and get ready for a party.


yay!!!


p.s. 146 pictures total. wow!

3 comments:

Team Carter Jay January 23, 2010 at 4:03 PM  

It's like Christmas when you find something that's lost like that!

BTW, I nominated you for an award on my blog ;)

Anonymous,  January 23, 2010 at 6:47 PM  

Glad you found it! I would be lost without mine, hehe!

nielsons*love*family January 23, 2010 at 7:40 PM  

i would be thrilled too heather! my camera (about the same age--the one i use for all my ebay pic's) died last week and i cried too. i had a love/love relationship w/that thing--it had seem LOTS of good things over the yrs! LOL

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP