yes i did friday!

>> Friday, November 20, 2009

friday again and time for me to tell you what i did this week. the good, the bad and the ugly. did i make progress from last week? read and see... thanks to jeanette for hosting this blog carnival!




yes i did take a few day break from the interwebz this week. i did log on to blog, but as you can tell, i've been a bit lazy with the content.

yes i did manage to accomplish nothing much with my newly found free time. i did read a book and a half, and two magazines though.

yes i did continue to ignore mt. laundry, washing only an emergency load of unmentionables. unfortunately i sense mr. h is going to be insisting that i deal with mt. laundry soon. i'd like to ask him to move the washer and dryer into the house so that i don't have to walk outside to get inside to the laundry room, it's florida and it's hot! but i don't think that's going to go over so well.

yes i did drag myself to the monthly meeting for kelley's class. i did have to try really hard to do the right thing because these meetings don't seem to have much to offer. in truth, the only reason i did go is because kelley earns points for my attendance.

yes i did continue to be a good mommy that night after being a bad mommy last weekend. see what had happened was...the girls asked for doughnuts for dinner last week. i said no but promised to get them doughnuts that coming saturday. i *gasp* broke the promise which led to much girly tween drama. so after the meeting we went to get doughnuts for dinner.

yes i did feel a sense of panic when i read about the eggo shortage. i'm still a bit on edge and wondering if i should rush to the grocery stores and clear out their stock.

yes i did place order #4,852 to gap after receiving a discount code from a friend.

yes i did find out about further gap codes* and am tempted to place order #4,853. yes this enables my laundry ignoring habit. (*if anyone is interested in gap codes, here they are: gapsale25 and gap20, i think you can stack them, this may be for sale merchandise only-not sure. thank you fancy! check out her blog for other great deals-living the fancy life).

i think that pretty much wraps up my week, and yep not a lot of improvement. i thought confession would be a good motivator. apparently i'm shameless... be sure to head over to jeanette's to read what peeps did do this week and join in too!

8 comments:

Lindsay November 20, 2009 at 1:53 PM  

I'm so glad I wasn't the only one worried about the eggo shortage. That could cause major drama at our house!

Tina November 20, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Doesn't it feel good to sometimes step away from the computer...

Glad you got to catch up on some reading..

Miss you..

~Hugs

Jeanette November 20, 2009 at 2:03 PM  

My laundry is a mountain as well, and I also only did 1 load this week! But... I have no washer and dryer hook up in this apartment, and it's Ohio. It's cold. I win! Lol!

Thanks for participating again this week!

Dawn November 20, 2009 at 2:06 PM  

I think there are more of us "Mt. Laundry" types than you think.

Although, I do feel a marathon laundry day coming on. I always feel better when the laundry is done but I still hate doing it.

Heather November 20, 2009 at 2:56 PM  

isn't laundry a thankless job? even when it's "done", it's never really done. especially if you have a kid who changes outfits atleast 3 times a day!

Lulu November 20, 2009 at 4:08 PM  

Add my name to the shameless list of laundry procrastinators. I thought I was the only one who bought clothes just so I didn't have to wash..haha. *Sigh* And I'm in California...I have no excuse!

MY LIFE WITH BOYS! November 20, 2009 at 8:21 PM  

WHAT? AN EGGO SHORTAGE? Where have I been??

Stacy November 21, 2009 at 8:23 AM  

We're always behind on laundray and we even have a main floor laundry room and can see the hampers from the kitchen...so there really is no excuse. It's clearly just laziness! *laugh*

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP