Super Snapshot Saturday

>> Saturday, November 7, 2009

it's time for super snapshot saturday hosted by angel! check out her blog to see great snapshots and to learn how to participate by clicking on the button below. easy peasy!




this week's theme is our choice, so i thought i'd go through photobucket and find some oldies but goodies to share. as i go through photobucket, i can already tell you it's going to be so hard to choose!

silly bunny girls...look at how little they are! (notice bethany's haircut? i can only say that it didn't happen on my watch, ahem)




kelley and me celebrating our birthdays 6th and 31st i think.



bethany the birthday princess.



kelley holding a baby gator.



bethany showing off her new earrings.



one of a very few "family" shots.



beautiful flower shot created by my friend cindy.



sweet sisters, the BFF's i want them to be.



mr. h looking dangerous.



my "first" haircut after cancer.



mammie, kelley and bethany riding the teacups at disney world.



bethany doing what she does best-making us laugh.



what a sweet walk down memory lane!

4 comments:

Anonymous,  November 8, 2009 at 1:13 AM  

That last picture is hilarious!

Awesome pictures.

MY LIFE WITH BOYS! November 8, 2009 at 8:02 AM  

You look beautiful in your photo!
I have a sister and she is my best friend. There is nothing like a sister in my book! I always wished for 2 daughters but got 3 sons! Oh well! They are best buds too!

r.a.w. chronicles November 8, 2009 at 1:01 PM  

Great pictures!! I love them all.

Heather November 9, 2009 at 11:39 PM  

thanks y'all! mlwb-i hope that my girls will one day find the gift they have in each other!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP