N is for notes about me

>> Monday, November 16, 2009

naps. i like them, a lot.

nachos. i like those too.

nurse. i am a nurse, or was a nurse. i guess i still am, just not currently working.

nice. i try hard to be nice, and when i fail at it i feel badly.

naartjie. used to be one of my favorite brands for girl's clothes, until my girls refused to wear them after too many kids told them the clothes looked like jammies. darn kids.

new york city. i visited with my mom a few years ago. i really love nyc. and if i wasn't a married mom i think i could live there.

nienie. a blogger that inspires me. a particular post i love was when her daughter got into trouble at school. nienie felt she had been punished enough at school and by feeling badly. so instead of more punishment she actually spent some extra fun time with her daughter. that's the type of mom i'd love to be.

nails. i used to bite my nails-yuck! i kicked the habit by wearing acrylic nails for a year or so and now my nails grow very nicely. and i try to keep my toenails painted.

nike. everyone should have a pair.

nerves. i have them and they are kind of frayed.

nervous nellie. probably why my nerves are frayed.

nag. is this a term of endearment? mr. h says i am one.

needles. they don't scare me much. except if they are going into my back, i would get woozy watching when they placed epidurals at work. a big reason of why i had the girls naturally.

novels. i like to read them and would love to write them.

nablopomo. a daily blogging challenge i'm taking, also why i you are seeing so much blogging babble from me this month.





4 comments:

justjaime31 November 16, 2009 at 6:48 PM  

I also LOVE Nachos and New York City!! WHen i was young i always thought that i would move there and be this super important business woman!! Life didnt work out that way for me, but a girl can still dream :-)

Anonymous,  November 16, 2009 at 8:04 PM  

I LOVE Naartjie, and I guess if you actually think about it, they could pass for p.j's, lol. Emily loves her p.j.'s, so I don't think she would care if someone told her this, hehe!

Michelle November 16, 2009 at 9:23 PM  

A secret thing about me...I've always wanted to write a novel. I've started a few times, but never gone any further than that. Neat (another N word). :)

I'm glad you are participating in this, I'm enjoying reading.

notjustanylisa November 17, 2009 at 9:58 PM  

I love Nike's too...it's the ONLY brand of tennis shoes I have ever owned. :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP