yes i did friday!

>> Friday, October 30, 2009

it's friday, time to share your brilliant or not so brilliant highlights of the week! please join in this fun bloggy carnival by visiting jeanette's blog. you'll have fun reading what everyone else did. and will feel a little bit lighter, i'm sure, when you can just own it and say yes i did!



yes i did sleep in really late a couple days this week. (i did however manage to roll myself out of bed in time to greet kelley and bethany home after school).

yes i did eat one dinner that consisted of nothing but yeast rolls and honey butter spread from the golden corral.

yes i did do part of K & B's homework for them by alphabetizing their spelling word lists. (it's good exercise for my chemo brain).

yes i did take K & B to the grocery store alone! (this is a big deal for me! taking the girls out alone is really exhausting. i don't know how all of you moms do it).

yes i did buy nothing but junk food on that trip! (there is a holiday weekend coming up).

yes i did encourage mr. h to "bond" with K&B by bribing him to take them to the fall fun festival and leave me at home to supposedly do laundry. (keyword supposedly).

yes i did only three loads of laundry in recent days, an emergency load of underwear and socks for the girls, my bedsheets, and my blanket.

yes i did ignore the rest of the laundry mountains.

yes i did put together 40 halloween goodie bags for the girl's parties stuffed full of good junk. (see i can behave like a good mom sometimes!).

so those are my yes i did! highlights. i feel my face taking on a nice blush color.

2 comments:

Jeanette October 30, 2009 at 11:55 AM  

I was a major slacker this week too, and you don't even want to know about my laundry! LOL! Great post, thanks for participating!

Jennifer October 30, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

Great list!! I'm envious of your dinner. I love yeast rolls. Next time you should invite me. I'll bring the butter :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP