yes i did friday!

>> Friday, October 23, 2009


i can't believe it's that time again, time to tell you that...yes i did it! can't say there was much brilliance in my week, well maybe a little. but there are a whole bunch of things that you shouldn't do, that i went ahead and did for you. i'm a great friend like that!

i did wish that i could replace mr. h with a live in best friend. seriously how much more fun would that be?

i did start working on my laundry mountains this week. and i successfully washed everything made of denim. that's a good showing of effort!

i did fix a broken closet door that has baffled the family for months.

i did eat at least my body weight in brach's candy corn and the mellow pumpkins that bethany convinced me are better, she's right! but hey it's only one month out of the year that i eat them.

i did go to walgreen's for one package of feminine products and left with three bags of junk i had not intended to buy. however, the girl's halloween costumes should be complete and we have a couple weeks supply of brach's mellow pumpkins. ok more like a couple days.

i did go into circle k in my jammies today-a victoria's sleepshirt, sweat pants, flip flops, wild hair and sans bra.

now i know y'all really want to try this oh so liberating "yes i did friday!" thing out. so to liberate yourself, head over to jeanette's blog and grab a banner, tell us what you did and link yourself up on her mcklinky. can't wait to read all about it!

5 comments:

MY LIFE WITH BOYS! October 23, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

OOh! Candy corn....I think that is the only candy I don't like! Don't worry, I find plenty of other to eat! You are lucky you can get away with not wearing a bra out of the house. I would get arrested.....

Jeanette October 23, 2009 at 9:36 AM  

Love me some candy corn!! I think I'll stock up so I have enough to last me till Christmas when the next round of goodies come out! Thanks for joining in!

Anonymous,  October 23, 2009 at 12:38 PM  

Well, I can't be on board with the candy corn...but I can totally eat my share of Halloween candy. Best time of year for sure ;)

Hazel Nut October 23, 2009 at 6:23 PM  

Oh, it sounds like to you got a lot done this week, congrats!

I dropped my son of at school in my pj's, I even got out of the van, helped him with his back pack, kissed him and stood their waiting for him to enter the school. Sometimes pj's are just too comfy to get out of lol.

I have something for you over at my blog.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP