notice anything different?

>> Wednesday, October 14, 2009

have you noticed my new blog template? whatcha think? i have to admit it was a hella lot of work. not so much adding the new template but saving all of my buttons manually and then adding them back one by one in a particular order.

i really did like my cheerful "be a hip chick" birdie. i got tired of looking at it though. so bright and colorful and well...cheery. and it's just not me. atleast not right now.

this new look is more mellow and subdued. and it's closer to how i'm feeling these days. more classic than whimsical. atleast i think so.

7 comments:

stephanie h October 14, 2009 at 4:44 PM  

It looks hella good! :)

I really like it and it suits the fall and winter weather ahead.

Sorry, you aren't feeling good, though. :(

Dawn October 14, 2009 at 5:32 PM  

I like your new layout. It fits in very well with the mood of fall.

Shannon October 14, 2009 at 7:05 PM  

Jealous!!! I want 3 columns!!!

But I am also tagging you :)

Jonna October 15, 2009 at 1:01 AM  

I really like it! It's pretty and fallish, is that a word? Any way... I like it!

Anonymous,  October 15, 2009 at 3:31 AM  

Looks great sweetheart! Keep up the good work.

-Mr.H.

Heather October 15, 2009 at 10:46 AM  

thanks everyone! now i need to add a new picture of me. my hair looks nothing like that now. it's loooong!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP