y'all i have made a typo!

>> Wednesday, September 2, 2009

now i'm guessing you are wondering why this is worthy of a blog post-just a typo right? wrong!



i received a comment today asking if i had her when i was 15? i sat and pondered this a bit-had who when i was 15? my synapses are firing a bit slow. then it occurs to me, check the post dedicated to kelley's "birth" day...

oh holey crow! no! yes! there it was-"kelley's 10th birthday was on my 25th birthday". she is now 10. born 10 days early. lots of 10's!

did you all notice this too? please say you missed it. ok?!

and the really pathetic thing? i proof read my posts over and over, i'm picky like that. i am a spelling bee (but not a grammar queen). and since that was spelled correctly...well heck!

ok so in case any of you were wondering, especially those of you who knew me when i was 15 and don't remember this event...kelley's 10th birthday actually occurred on my 35th birthday (gosh i am old). and she was my 25th birthday gift.

and THAT my friends, is a great example of chemo brain. yep, i have it.

p.s. to my lovely family including the father of miss kelley morgan-could you not have caught that oh say...a month or so ago?!

4 comments:

Meghan September 3, 2009 at 12:38 AM  

I noticed! But didn't comment, because it happens, and while I don't want to say that teenage pregnancy isn't a big deal(I became a Mom at 19), most Moms figure it out(And I fully acknowledge that some don't!), and I feel like it shaped who I am, and that I am better for it. My son is now 9, and I wouldn't trade my experiences for anything.

But, I did think, WOW! She had her baby at 15! She really has overcome some serious adversity, and kicked some adversity's butt! First, teenage pregnancy and then, cancer. Kudos!

Even though you weren't a teenage mother, I still have to give the Kudos.

Heather September 3, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

yep i do know it can happen and it does. so it wasn't too awful on my end. but... i figured i probably shocked some people who know me in real life. and certainly didn't want them to think i'd hidden it or been dishonest.

thanks for the kudos! but i know that anyone in my situation would handle it just as well. the bravery just comes and you go with the flow.

i only wish that nobody had to experience that ever.

thanks again!

Lysana September 3, 2009 at 9:11 AM  

Oh no, what a typo! Hee hee! I missed that post, so I didn't notice. That is funny. :)

And the cartoon cracked me up. :)

Lysana September 3, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

BTW, did you read this post from me? Sounds like we have that in common. (Yes, I've been lurking on OHIH, LOL. It's a "guilty pleasure" of mine, even though I actually don't have a big problem with M.) You can really see where I sound like another blogger, LOL, if you read my posts prior to that one. Since then, I've been working on it.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP