my sweet little lamb

>> Monday, September 14, 2009

one of the great things about being a mom is watching my girls grow and blossom!

kelley recently decided to join chorus at school. this was super exciting, but when i read that there would be try outs and that kelley would have to sing alone infront of a group i wasn't so sure she'd want to do it. and when she realized the same she was pretty nervous. not only is she like me and shy, but she's never had any type of training with singing.

she did it though! and got herself a spot in the chorus group!

i'm so proud of kelley!!!

6 comments:

Lysana September 15, 2009 at 9:38 AM  

Congratulations! That is awesome! I can't wait 'til my kids are old enough to do stuff like that...(while at the same time wanting them to stay babies for as long as possible)!

I hope she has lots of fun!

Kathy September 15, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

YAY!!!!! That is so exciting! Good job Kelley!

I would have been super nervous, too. :)

Tina September 18, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Congratulations to Kelly...you must be so proud.

Michelle September 18, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Thanks for your kind words Heather. I really do appreciate them.

Hazel Nut September 20, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Congratulations to her, for being brave, and for getting accepted!

I always hated chours because everytime I turned around they were asking us to sing in front of every one...too scary for me.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP