K is for knowledge about me

>> Saturday, October 10, 2009

yep, remember these? i'm glad i finally did.

kittens. i adore them and have a few that need good homes.

ketchup. it's good on fries. but it is also kind of gross especially the smell.

kindergarten. my teacher was mrs. treen and she scared me. very old and strict.

kisses. i love all kisses-romantic kisses, kid kisses, puppy kisses, hershey kisses.

(the) kinks. my very first favorite band, i had my mom's greatest hits record.

k-swiss. favorite sneakers.

kitchen. i try really hard to keep mine clean at all times.

kumquats. i've eaten them right off the tree, not my favorite thing.

kids. always wanted three.

kelley. best birthday present ever. my sweet little lamb. she's not so little anymore, i can't believe she's 10 and the big fish in the small pond at school. she's a sweetheart. and a little walking encyclopedia. she loves science, nature and animals.





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP