the simple woman's daybook for Monday, August 24

>> Monday, August 24, 2009


Outside my window... a hot august day with an occasional butterfly or bird passing by.

I am thinking... that i am very disappointed in people.

I am thankful for... God who is always there when i need to chat.

From the learning rooms... today is the first day of school! i am now a mama to a 3rd and 5th grader.

From the kitchen... tonight i will be cooking a nice comfort food meal-spaghetti.

I am wearing... blue old navy cargo shorts and a white tee.

I am creating... piles of kids clothing to go to various people.

I am going... to be busy this week, but will also be sure to just enjoy my quiet time after a very busy summer.

I am reading... the book thief by markus zusak

I am hoping... that kelley and bethany are enjoying their first day back at school.

I am hearing... silence, sweet silence.

Around the house... i've been rather efficient. i have managed to pick out and iron all of the girl's outfits for the first week of school. now just piles of clothing, old, new, oh and shoes too.

One of my favorite things... homemade rice crispie treats

A few plans for the rest of the week...finishing up sorting clothes and sending them off to various places, and hopefully taking the kittens to a "no kill" shelter that i found an hour away. hopefully as in they will have room for them. and i need to navigate the process called medicare.

Here is picture that I am sharing...bethany painting her daddy's toenails =)

1 comments:

twirldawg August 24, 2009 at 10:48 PM  

That is sweet that your husband sits patiently to let your daughter pain his nails :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP