funny how things happen...

>> Sunday, August 16, 2009

after my last blog entry i was feeling pretty down in the dumps. disappointed in some. and feeling sad for those who truly do try to "pay it forward". because of feeling that it's just too hard to know who is honest and sincere, i took down almost all of my buttons that advertised the blogs of people who needed our love and support. well all of them except for one.

and as if someone knew that i needed to see an act of graciousness, a person shared something with me. the timing could not have been better. this video is not brand new but i had some how missed it. thank you to "may" for sharing this video and thank you to the nielson family for reminding me that there is good in this world that does not go unappreciated.

3 comments:

Stephie August 17, 2009 at 1:38 AM  

I saw this at Thanksgiving time and cried. Did you see Nie's post today? I cried again. Love you Heather. xoxoxo

Tina August 17, 2009 at 2:19 AM  

I am so glad you posted this because I needed to be reminded that there are still GREAT and honest people in this world and not everyone is like MCK!

Thanks.....

Heather August 17, 2009 at 2:28 AM  

i did see the blog post today and cried as well. i had shared that link and then a friend shared the thank you video. i cried again.

it makes me sad that i didn't know of nie nie before the accident. but am so glad that i've found her and her family. i enjoy reading her old posts as well as the new ones.

you can tell that she is such a great person, mom and wife. and really how full of joy the whole family is even on the most difficult of times. i've definitely been inspired by nie nie and family!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP