The Simple Woman's Daybook for Monday, July 20

>> Monday, July 20, 2009


Outside my window… the sun is peeking out after a day of rain.

I am thinking… that today has turned into a rainy day and monday type of day, not sure why.

I am thankful for… my family who gave kelley and me a fabulous birthday!

From the learning rooms… this week starts the annual swimming lessons that kelley and bethany have done since they were infants. i have new gadgets to figure out!

From the kitchen… absolutely no cooking has happened in the past several days, to continue that streak we will be having bbq leftovers for dinner tonight.

I am wearing… well this is kind of embarrassing...i'm wearing an old tee and knit shorts both of which belong to my husband.

I am creating… several things in my imagination, but nothing in reality.

I am going… to have to schedule appointments sometime soon, i've postponed them for way too long.

I am reading… nothing, with all of the birthday excitement i haven't made any progress with last week's book.

I am hoping… to get a good night's sleep tonight, i've had too many restless nights lately.

I am hearing… the television, kelley and bethany.

Around the house… very cluttered with new gifts and chores that have gone undone the past few days.

One of my favorite things… snuggling with people and especially pets.

A few plans for the rest of the week: other than what i've mentioned, not much.

Here is picture that I am sharing…my baby kelley who is now TEN years old!



to participate or read other daybooks visit grandmother wren.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP