The Simple Woman's Daybook for Monday, June 29

>> Monday, June 29, 2009



Outside my window… the sky is dusk with whispy clouds.


I am thinking… wondering actually-why children seem to have boundless energy and why us grown up's are so worn out?


I am thankful for… my husband and i just celebrating our 10th anniversary-it hasn't always been easy and sometimes it's been downright hard. but i'm thinking that we must really love each other to make it this far.


From the learning rooms… the girls and i will continue to learn to sew, and i have been encouraging them to keep a journal of their summer vacation. i have some learning to do with a couple new computer programs and gadgets.


From the kitchen… i didn't want to mess up the clean kitchen so we ordered pizza.


I am wearing…a pink victoria's secret sleepshirt


I am creating… nothing at the moment but have sewing and art projects planned as well as some new recipes to try.


I am going… to spend time playing with kittens and tonight. i also have some packages to get ready for tomorrow's mail.


I am reading… for a change i'm reading some chick lit... "mercury in retrograde", it's a fun and easy read.


I am hoping… that i will be able to entertain the girls since their best friend is going away for the rest of the summer.


I am hearing… crickets, whippoorwills, the girls playing and the kittens bouncing around.


Around the house… the house is nice and clean today, well except for the never ending laundry.


One of my favorite things… my sony e-book reader.


A few plans for the rest of the week... hoping to catch the last of the abandoned kittens we rescued and finding them good homes, sewing with the girls, and not much more...i'm pretty tired after a busy last week.


Here is picture that I am sharing…my dad (papa) was in the newspaper! he is teaching driver's education this summer:

5 comments:

Grandmother Wren June 30, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

Happy Anniversary!

As far as entertaining your girls? It sounds like a few kittens will do a great job of that.

Thank you for sharing your Daybook at Grandmother Wren's. I hope I'll be seeing you there often this summer.

Joyce June 30, 2009 at 10:22 PM  

Hi, Heather,
I enjoyed visiting your Daybook.

Good for your Papa. He's a brave man to teach Driver's Ed!

Hope to see you around Blogville. :)

Anonymous,  November 1, 2009 at 6:17 PM  

hi mommy!plz keep the kittys i love them!

Anonymous,  November 2, 2009 at 6:27 PM  

Hi,Mama, plz keep the kitty's
I love them!

Anonymous,  November 2, 2009 at 6:28 PM  

I love you mama,
You are the best!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP