random tidbits

>> Saturday, June 27, 2009

just some completely random tidbits... an idea i stole from badger meets world

10 things i like right now:

  • gyros
  • fried zucchini
  • gummy worms
  • pink sugar perfume
  • nail polish
  • reef flip flops
  • laughing
  • sylvia browne books
  • music
  • my family and pets

10 things i do not like right now:
  • hot and humid summer days
  • laundry
  • my girls when they sass me
  • obnoxious teenagers around my girls
  • ants
  • my husband's annoying coworker
  • french fries that aren't crispy and fresh
  • cancer
  • pain
  • yard work

10 things i do not care about right now:
  • politics
  • debating
  • exercise
  • medical bills
  • doctors appointments
  • twitter
  • television
  • j & k + 8
  • swine/bird/whatever flu
  • schedules

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP