prozac cat

>> Friday, January 16, 2009

we have a new addition to our family, vader the cat. he is a manx (no tail) like ferris, with curled ears and a hemingway (extra "digits"). quite unusual-but we think he is super handsome. and very sweet.

vader was orphaned by one of chuck's patients who passed away. vader is his name, as in darth vader. he seems to know his name so we haven't changed it. vader is also known as the INvader-let's just say that the usually lovable ferris and theo do NOT like him. daisy thinks he's great.

about the prozac...it came packed with vader's belongings to be given to him in the event that he has some sort of bad mood. he doesn't seem the tad bit depressed. ferris and theo on the other hand-like i mentioned they are not at all happy about their newest brother. we are all really surprised as we are a go with the flow sorta family. wondering if maybe the prozac would do them some good?

meet vader!


2 comments:

Kara January 17, 2009 at 11:01 AM  

He is so handsome!!!! Puurrrr! I love the six toed kitties.. Love ya girl!

Kathy January 20, 2009 at 7:47 PM  

Oh, I love him!!!

I was just thinking about you and how I didn't have you linked on my blog and then I got your sweet comment on my photog site...I think we were thinking about each other at the same time!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP