happy birthday bethany ashlyn!

>> Thursday, January 22, 2009

today my baby girl is 8 years old. 8! already!

bethany came into the world with quite a bang! she was ready to join us and wasn't waiting for anyone, literally. she was born on the bed...with no doctor or nurse in sight. (that is a whole other story but i won't go there).

at that moment my eyes were closed. and i heard this BIG, LOUD cry. in my mind bethany surely was a big baby. when i took my first peek at her though... to my surprise, she was absolutely tiny! way too tiny.

over the past 8 years she is still tiny. but, that BIG, LOUD cry was true to her character. she is high voltage! there is never a dull moment when bethany is around. ever.

my baby girl is beautiful inside and out. and i love her more than i ever thought possible. i am the most lucky mommy in the entire world!

happy birthday my sweet, sweet bethany!!!

3 comments:

Chrissy January 23, 2009 at 6:02 PM  

Happy Birthday Bethany!!

Anonymous,  September 11, 2010 at 2:02 PM  

i love u mommy my the bethany ashlyn i have a bloger but i dont use mine any more bc i dosnt work luv u mommy bye!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP