A is for ALRIGHT ALREADY! :)

>> Saturday, September 13, 2008

ok, all about me starting with the letter "A". in no particular order cause alphabetizing my thoughts is harder than it seems...

airports. i love them. i love the hustle and bustle and excitement. watching the people and imagining where their travels are taking them. the goodbye's, the hello's. i think i could just go to watch and enjoy myself. i also love watching the airplanes take off and land. fascinating!

angry chicken is one of my favorite blogs.

amazon feeds my shopping addiction. i screen shop at amazon every day. you can find almost anything, and often it's cheaper. at christmas time they had an amazing sale on toys! i rebought everything on my shopping list for a fraction of the original cost. next year i will be smart and just wait for amazon instead of making massive returns. and even better, they offer free shipping on orders over $25. i have no problems reaching that free shipping mark.

anchovies. YUCK! ok i've never intentionally eaten an anchovy. but had a caesar salad that's dressing was infused with anchovy nastiness. it's really ruined caesar salads for me.

AC/DC. i've been to their concerts twice...with my mom. i think we may have gotten a little woozy from the smoke that was floating around-if you know what i mean.

augusta, georgia. i lived their for three years when my husband was in the army. i loved that town! it had just about everything a large city could offer but with small town charm.

atlantic. that was high school #3 for me and where i graduated from. i think it was named for it's close proximity to the atlantic ocean. i may have spent more time at the ocean rather than the school...

autism. friends have brought around an awareness for autism. i definitely think that we should be paying more attention to the causes so that it can be prevented as well as treatments. this is scary stuff.

animals. i love all animals. sometimes i prefer their company to people.

apple cider. my favorite drink from starbucks is hot, spiced apple cider.

alfred hitchcock. love his movies! and his quirky sense of humor.

amityville horror. this could be one of the scariest homes ever built. i know that the story we've seen in movies may be exaggerated. but the house...gives me the heebie jeebies. just look at it!

2 comments:

Alison September 14, 2008 at 10:46 PM  

A is for AWESOME....my friend heather and her blog. I love learning about people from the ABC's. I might have to be a copy cat. lol

becca September 15, 2008 at 2:23 PM  

i love the abc game too, very cool! loved learning more about you, and your 'a' things!

Becca

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP