B is for blabbing a bunch of things about me...

>> Monday, September 15, 2008

blogs. i like blogs, read a bunch and write a couple. (this actually is a good thing as i would likely be online shopping with the time i spend on blogs).

bring the rain is a fave blog.

band geek. i'm not sure if i am one. i was in the band at school. not the marching band. well other than a short stint as a flag twirler. i would have probably been in the marching band had i been allowed to play the drums. my mom made me play the clarinet, we can laugh about it...now.

beach. i love the beach. unfortunately i don't live close enough to be there as much as i would like.

bethany. my daughter. i could write an entire entry about her. bethany dances to her own beat and i like that about her. some days i don't know exactly what to do with her-conforming is not her thing. mostly, we laugh and love a lot.






bahamas. we've visited there a few times and i really like it. it's on my short list of places i'd like to live.

beer. only good ice cold and never out of a can.

bare minerals. the perfect make up for someone who doesn't like make up.

broccoli. it's ok now that i'm a grown up.

books. i don't know that i'll ever get caught up on my stack of books. i've been tearing through them lately, but it's not put a dent in it.

bones. the kind meat is wrapped around. how gross. i like it when someone cuts the meat off for me.

bones. the ones in my body. i've never broken one and i'm hoping that i haven't just cursed myself.

3 comments:

Alyssa September 16, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Do you remember in the 5th grade when I broke my ankle? I couldn't get to band practice, do I didn't get to be a band geek! And I wanted to play the clarinet!!

Alison September 16, 2008 at 7:50 PM  

I LOVE Bethany! You are SO Blessed to have 2 BEAUTIFUL girls!

Tattered Tulips September 17, 2008 at 7:51 PM  

Now that I am an adult, I can tolerate brocolli too. Although I am never sure if I am spelling it right. lol

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP