F is for facts about me...

>> Thursday, September 25, 2008

facebook. addicting site that must have the purpose of enabling procrastination.

fishing. i like to fish and could do it for hours. i'm the type of fisherman that throws every fish back.

fish. i don't eat fish, cause they taste...fishy.

flowers. i wish i could actually grow them without killing them. they are beautiful.

ferris. ferris is my manx cat. he is my best friend. i got him when he was 5 weeks old and he recently turned 15. we've been through a lot together. and he always knows when something is upsetting me. i love him.


french toast. i make very yummy french toast.

fabric. i have an addiction to fabric. but not a lot of skill to make it into pretty things. currently i've been placed on fabric restriction until i start making things.

friends. they are very important to me. i have lots of them. but what i would love more than anything is to have a best friend.

freckles. my face is covered in them. my aunt em assured me they would fade by the time i became an adult. my aunt em was wrong. i don't mind them much anymore.

founding father 1776. a blog that i read. it's a bit over my head at times. but interesting.

3 comments:

Jodi September 26, 2008 at 10:54 PM  

(((heather))) I wish we lived closer, I would SO be your best friend, well if you would take me lol!

Chrissy September 27, 2008 at 9:59 AM  

F is forever.

F is fart.

I love you Heather!

Tracy September 28, 2008 at 4:34 PM  

Embrace your freckles..I love my freckles that never faded either..I tried everything to get rid of them, just like Jan Brady did. Nothing worked.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP