I'm back...with a Friday confession

>> Thursday, February 17, 2011

So I thought I'd share a Friday confession...it will certainly be pleasing to my eyes and maybe to yours as well!


Do you have a top ten list? Famous men (or women) you find attractive? Not sure that I've always had ten on the list but I have definitely always had a list.

No biggy right?

Well my list is changing and I'm noticing a trend...the men are getting...well...older.

Here's a peek at some of my current main men:

Hugh Laurie


Jon Stewart


Dr. Drew


Rahm Emanuel


Should I be concerned? Does this mean I'm getting older? Even Brad Pitt is getting older right? Though he didn't make my list. There are others of course like...

Robert Downey Jr.


But he's not actually very young either is he?

Who's on your list? Any confessions?

1 comments:

Stacy February 20, 2011 at 11:45 AM  

I love Hugh Laurie. Well, actually I love House. As the dad on Stuart Little, I was unattracted ;)

Oh, and where's Pierce Brosnan? That mad just improves with age!!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP