Letting my baby fly...

>> Saturday, May 22, 2010

Last night Bethany went to her first sleepover without Kelley.

They've had sleepovers before together and close to home. This time Bethany was on her own and going to be in another town.

I was a bit a nervous.

Bethany was more than a bit excited! She had her bag packed and was waiting for her friend when I snapped this with my phone through the window.



She's home now-safe and sound. Glad she had a great time and a chance to spread her wings without her big sister watching over her!

They grow up so fast don't they?

3 comments:

Anonymous,  June 27, 2010 at 9:39 PM  

hi i'm the one in the pic my name is bethany and heather young is my mommy :)

Anonymous,  July 30, 2010 at 1:17 PM  

And the friend i was waiting for was kristi shes my bestest friend evea

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP