A quick thank you...

>> Tuesday, March 23, 2010

To all of you who have taken the time to read my thoughts from the earlier post and who have left comments. I encourage all of you to speak up. I do moderate comments and as long as they are not threatening or full of profanity, they will be posted. As I mentioned in a comment, we are all in this together.

I did lose a reader here or there. That was disheartening not from a financial aspect as the blog isn't monetized...but maybe they'll have a change of heart. If they just could realize that I entered a career field that is about saving lives. That is most important to me. Then to add my experience as a patient, it was really eye opening. We all have our passions and this is mine.

Currently working on my newest post...it's about bad habits that aren't so bad after all. Pretty interesting and makes me feel better about some of my own bad habits. Maybe it will help others feel better, too. I hope to have it finished tomorrow.

But for now just wanted to say thanks and that I love y'all!

2 comments:

nielsons*love*family March 24, 2010 at 9:00 AM  

why can't i find it ? LOL...left you a comment on fb!

Lysana March 24, 2010 at 10:08 AM  

I'm really surprised you lost readers. This isn't the first thing you've said that I disagree with (or potentially disagree with). I know you and I have different opinions on some things. I really don't understand when people stop following someone with whom they disagree, when that person is respecfully expressing their opinion. I don't EXPECT to agree with everything someone posts or says. I mean, really. Why would you want to? Really?

Anyway. Thank you for sharing your opinion, and don't ever hesitate to do so.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP