back to the daily grind...

>> Sunday, January 3, 2010

we're home from our little vacation. as i figured the mess we left waited for our return. how nice. so now it's time to get back to "operation purge and reorganize". it's apropos for the new year i suppose...if i hadn't just done this same thing a few months ago. this time though i'm doing it a bit differently. for example completely emptying the girls room and returning things one at a time. i'm doing a little bit of rearranging to let the girls better utilize their space.

and, and, and...i have some great ideas for giving everyone a little cubby they can call their own. i'm pretty excited about the possibilities. it's a must really as we are space challenged. mr. h works from home and is starting college classes this week so he needs an "office". the girls each would love to have their own "office space" too, with desks, bethany reminds me. as for me, i would love a little area to have my "creative space". ok this gives the impression that i'm actually a bit crafty. but really i'm only a crafty wannabe. with crafty ADD.

with the new year, the new arrangements and all, i'm thinking of new changes for my blog. i'm no dooce but i've been blogging long enough that it's kind of a hobby now. so eventually i'll work on that. one thing that is coming up soon and i'm pretty excited about is "65 in 365" which a bunch of my friends are doing. coming up with 65 things to do, goals, etc. in the next 365 days. it's the "new" new year's resolution!

in case you are wondering...no i haven't found me camera yet. ugh! this is starting to annoy me. it's gotta be somewhere in all of this *stuff*. i'm glad that i had no plans to share "before" pictures of "operation purge and reorganize". really it's too shameful. but i do plan on sharing the end results. that is if i ever get to the end results. and the christmas pictures. ugh. ugh. ugh.

ok so i've realized that the only purpose of this rambling blog post is to avoid to mess that awaits me. guess i better get to work. really it was so darn nice of all that stuff to wait on me. i'll be on the lookout for the camera, y'all be on the lookout for pictures and my "65 in 365"!

3 comments:

Alison January 3, 2010 at 10:28 PM  

YAY......it should be fun checking out everyone's 65 in 365! BTW....Happy New Year! Love ya!

Mary January 4, 2010 at 10:55 AM  

oh Heather......Good Luck! Your list is really impressive and I have no doubt that you'll complete it. It's just that you make me feel guilty... :) I think you'll be surprised at how quickly you can work thru it. I will look forward to the results.... !

stephanie h January 4, 2010 at 2:32 PM  

Oh, I hope you find your camera soon!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP