well...

>> Tuesday, December 1, 2009

so now what? nablopomo is over and i admit i'm feeling a little lost. hmmm...



in other news, i'm a bit crabby today. i just had a big bowl of chocolate ice cream with hershey's syrup on top. i'm hoping this will keep the crabby mood from progressing to a stabby mood. it's one of those girl things.

there was a post card in the mail today from UPS, addressed to my cat. well the first name was misspelled, but the last name was right. and for good measure they included (feline) with the name. the reason for the post card? well, my cat's medication has to be delivered and UPS stated they couldn't deliver the package because there was no such address on it.

with so many things wrong with this whole scenario i don't even know where to start. the post card informed me that i could pick the package up at their office with proper photo ID. or they would return to sender tomorrow. the office is an hour away, so really do i want to drive to pick it up? nope. and photo ID? the package is addressed to a cat! will my photo ID work? cause it's not addressed to me. and goodness gracious please don't send it back, my cat needs the medication!

so i call UPS and explain all of this. and i have to ask..."ma'am the address that is on the post card is correct, is that the same address on the package that had no such address? because i did receive the post card just fine". "well yes" she said, "but the post card was sent through the regular mail not UPS". uh huh, ok but this tells me that the address on the package was correct and really was deliverable. she had a hard time grasping what i was trying to say.

okie dokie.

she says they will try to deliver it again tomorrow. i assure her that the UPS man that delivers here really should know us, as i do shop online, like totally way too much.

i guess i'll have to wait and see if i get the package tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jennifer December 1, 2009 at 3:01 PM  

lol, I've never gotten mail for my cat. Although it wouldn't surprise me. I fully suspect my cats of having secret lives I know nothing about. I hope your meds get delivered!

If you're missing NaBloPoMo you should think about Holidailies.... same principle, goes from Dec 7th to Jan 5th, I think. Registration opens tomorrow. I'm thinking about it. I'm also wondering if I need new meds, to be considering another daily posting thing already, but I actually enjoyed it!

Anonymous,  December 1, 2009 at 3:28 PM  

Hope you get your package!

Congrats on the blogging for a month. I lost, lol!

Lindsay December 1, 2009 at 4:04 PM  

At least you were expecting a package for your cat! I thought you were going to say that someone stole the cat's identity!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP