The Christmas Edition of the Simple Woman's Daybook, Monday December 21

>> Monday, December 21, 2009



Outside my window... chilly for florida, the leaves on my favorite tree are turning to orange and brown colors and i'm loving every moment of it.




I am thinking... that i have a lot to do this week.




I am thankful for... mr. h who has been such a help this season.




I am wearing... lands end striped jammies that remind papa of the clothes they issue in prison LOL.




I am remembering... how much fun it was being a kid in northeast ohio at this time of year with lots and lots of snow.




I am going... to the post office to mail some packages (maybe in my jammies-they are so comfy!).




I am currently reading... i'm in between books and catching up on reading blogs.




I am hoping... that i will get everything that needs to be done by christmas eve done.




On my mind... Jesus and how i am so in love with Him.




Noticing that... after much prayer the post-cancer and treatment pains are not as bad lately.




Pondering these words... "loyalty, gratitude and commitment".




From the kitchen... cookies and a gingerbread house we'll be making soon.




Around the house... trying to purge as much as possible before the girls end up with new loot on christmas. and feeling confident that i will conquer mt. laundry while they are on christmas break.




One of my favorite things... the anticipation and magic of christmas eve.




From my picture journal... a photo that my friend cindy created of my girls with snow.


2 comments:

r.a.w. chronicles December 21, 2009 at 6:49 PM  

I love the photo. And great post, I'm hoping I get everyone done by Christmas Eve too, lol.

Anonymous,  December 21, 2009 at 8:32 PM  

Thanks for sharing your daybook. I've enjoyed my visit. I SOOO need to purge, too, but I don't think I will find time before Christmas. Maybe that purging will have to be a New Year's Day project while watching the Rose Parade on television.

May you and your family have a Christmas filled with many blessings!
~Tamara
BranchOfWisdom.com

P.S. You are invited to drop by my blog on 12/27 and enter my New Year's Giveaway!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP