The Simple Woman's Daybook for Monday, September 28

>> Monday, September 28, 2009


Outside my window... hot and sun shiny, no signs of fall yet.




I am thinking... i'm a bit sad that i've finished all of the books in the sookie stackhouse series. i feel like i'm missing something. good thing the next book is coming soon.




I am thankful for... family and good friends who understand and accept me, even with my imperfections.




From the learning rooms... homework, homework and more homework.




From the kitchen... not a lot of action. the girls did bake their daddy a cake last night, i helped.




I am wearing... shorts and an earthy tee.




I am creating... nothing, though i always have ideas.




I am going... to finish up mr. h's birthday shopping. yes his birthday has passed, but we haven't celebrated yet.








I am hoping... that kelley and bethany will decide on halloween costumes so i don't have to scramble at the last minute.




I am hearing... the usual giggles of girls.




Around the house... breaking out the new season of clothes. if only the weather would get the same idea.




One of my favorite things... music, my life would be so dull without a soundtrack.




A few plans for the rest of the week... none really, there's plenty to be done though. i guess i'll be going with the flow.




Here is picture that I am sharing... my best kitty ferris snoozing. he's getting so old-16 now. he's been with me my entire adult life.





to read more daybooks or learn how to participate, visit The Simple Woman's Daybook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP