The Simple Woman's Daybook for Wednesday, July 15

>> Tuesday, July 14, 2009



a little bit late this week...



Outside my window… it's night time and must be cloudy as there isn't a star anywhere.

I am thinking… about moving and wondering if it's really going to happen sometime soon, also really curious to see what else is out there while we wait.

I am thankful for… feeling pretty good lately.

From the learning rooms… this week the girls and i are working on sewing clothes for their american girl dolls and build a bear animals.

From the kitchen… breakfast for dinner tonight-pancakes, bacon and eggs which is always a treat!

I am wearing… comfy shorts and tee set from victoria's secret.

I am creating… doll clothes coming soon.

I am going… to be hanging around the house this week with the kelley and bethany.

I am reading… the physick book of deliverance dane by katherine howe.
I am hoping… to find good homes for the rescued kittens.

I am hearing… crickets and frogs.

Around the house… it's pretty tidy! all of the toys have been organized with several bags gone or going to be donated.

One of my favorite things… facebook games are taking up my time lately...farkle, typing maniac and bejeweled blitz.

A few plans for the rest of the week: continuing to organize and clean out our things to lighten the load. a special birthday as kelley is turning 10 (gosh time flies) and i turn old...well 35.

Here are two pictures that I am sharing...








to read more daybook posts or to learn how to participate, visit Grandmother Wren this summer.

1 comments:

Tracy July 15, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

Caute kitties!!! Can't wait to see your clothing creations!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP