The Simple Woman's Daybook for Monday, July 27

>> Monday, July 27, 2009


Outside my window… rainy with a funny armadillo hopping around the yard.

I am thinking… that there is just so much to do, so little time to do it.

I am thankful for… rainy, cooler days.

From the learning rooms… swimming lessons continue this week.

From the kitchen… time to put together a menu and grocery list.

I am wearing… pajamas.

I am creating… sadly nothing right now.

I am going… to be very busy again this week.

I am reading… i'm still working on The Physick Book of Deliverance Dane, it's taking me longer than usual but i'm really enjoying it.

I am hoping… that stellan's medical team can get his heart rate back to where it should be soon.

I am hearing… raindrops and birds.

Around the house… the usual continues, still enjoying the company of the sweet kittens.

One of my favorite things… movie nights.

A few plans for the rest of the week: appointments, housework in preperation for a maybe move, work, work, work.

Here is picture that I am sharing: bethany

1 comments:

Lysana August 27, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

She's so pretty! I love her dress. :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP