Simple Woman's Daybook

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

a little late to the show here. my bloggy friends tracy and melanie participated in The Simple Woman's Daybook, and i decided that i simply must do it too!

For Today...


Outside my window... sun so bright it hurts my eyes.


I am thinking... that a nap with daisy the pug would be nice.


From the learning rooms... not too much, we're taking a bit of a break.


I am thankful for... my family, most definitely.


From the kitchen... i recently cooked for the first time in a long time. i made manicotti. it was a hit and in fact sent some to my parents who loved it too. i was just happy to be able to treat them all.


I am wearing... vera bradley sleep pants and a tee.


I am creating... well the concept is still stuck in my mind waiting for me to take action and i'm running out of time, i want to make father's day photos for dad and papa.


I am going... to busch gardens on saturday.


I am reading... sylvia browne's "book of dreams".


I am hoping... this could be a long list but for the immediate- i hope that my friend heidi will continue to handle her stem cell transplant well-she is amazing, i hope that my friend kara's new options will finally knock her lymphoma down, i hope that the recent days of feeling pretty good will continue and only get better, and i hope to be able to keep up with the family this saturday and not ruin their fun.


I am hearing... peace and quiet except for the sweet snores coming from daisy.


I am praying...always for kelley and bethany to be safe, healthy and happy.


Around the house... a major laundry intervention is needed as usual.


One of my favorite things... carvel ice cream cake with lots of fudge and chocolate crunchies in the middle


A few plans for the rest of the week... working on that laundry problem, reading, a trip to the vet for daisy, hopefully some fun time with kelley and bethany who are busy this week with cheer camp and vacation bible school.


Here is a picture that I am sharing... (a memory from kelley's 4th grade year. she's in the front in the white shirt.)

1 comments:

Grandmother Wren June 22, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

Hi Heather,
I’ve added a Mr. Linky at Grandmother Wren’s to make it easier for the Summer Daybook ladies to find each other and share our daybooks while Peggy is on vacation.
Please stop by on Mondays and add your link –
I’d love to have you!

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP