perfect time for a meme

>> Sunday, June 7, 2009

i have not had lots of blogging steam lately. when i saw this meme over at heather's blog hopelessly flawed, i thought i'd jump in too! instant blogging material is perfect for times like these.

8 Things I’m Looking Forward To:

1. relaxed summer days. though i'm hoping we won't fall victim to the "i'm bored" bug too quickly.
2. a major house purging. it's been a couple of years since our last and i love the feeling of being "lighter"!
3. cooking dinners. i know that must sound strange. life has just gotten in the way and we've become way too dependent on instant meals. i have a menu planned and almost all of the groceries are here. i'll be channeling the pioneer woman!
4. sewing. it's been awhile and although i'm not very good at it, i love it!
5. the download release of #15 in the stephanie plum series. nope not intriguing literature but very entertaining!
6. kelley's (and my) birthday...can't believe kelley's going to be 10! and i have a fun gadget on my wish list =)
7. a couple small vacation trips to busch gardens and maybe the beach.
8. finally trying out my new (year old) camera, i don't want to be overwhelmed by it forever.

8 Things I Did Yesterday:

1. spent some time socializing our tortoise, it was fun...for me
2. listened to a lot of giggling
3. surfed the interwebs
4. ordered a couple cute shirts and skirts
5. had a kid free night (thanks mammie and papa!)
6. completely cleaned out my closet and dresser and organized
7. had olive garden for dinner
8. chatted about anything and everything with my honey

8 Things I Wish I Could Do:

1. be as energetic as i was before cancer
2. create all sorts of things
3. write a book
4. travel
5. a perfect cartwheel
6. live and act completely on faith
7. protect my girls from mistakes that i know are inevitable
8. see a cure for all cancers in my lifetime

8 Shows I Watch (i'm terribly behind):

1. ghosthunters
2. six feet under (on dvd)
3. that 70's show (on dvd)
4. desperate housewives (on dvd)
5. drake and josh
6. big love (wanting to watch)
7. the office (wanting to watch)
8. weeds (wanting to watch)

8 Favorite Fruits:

1. peaches
2. grapes
3. apples
4. watermelon
5. bananas
6. blueberries
7. strawberries
8. raspberries

8 Places I’d Like To Travel To:

1. italy
2. ireland
3. africa
4. canada
5. costa rica
6. hawaii
7. alaska
8. grand canyon

8 Places I’ve Lived:

1. jefferson, ohio
2. coral springs, florida
3. boynton beach, florida
4. gainesville, florida
5. sebring, florida
6. augusta, georgia
7. louisville, kentucky
8. columbus, ohio

8 People I’m Tagging:

not tagging anyone, but definitely hoping y'all will do this and leave me a note so i can check it out!

1 comments:

Crystal July 28, 2009 at 6:56 PM  

Hi I'm Crystal from Crystal's Creations and I stumbled across your blog off the Simple Woman's Handbook today as I just started that. I am going to do this little quiz for my blog. I am bookmarking yours and will be back. Blessings,Crystal

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP