need some scoop...on soup!

>> Wednesday, February 4, 2009

i tend to have food jags. i decide i like something and i can eat it day after day after day. and right now my food jag of choice is soup.

now, i could easily fill my urges with panera's soup. but this, as you can imagine, is not a great deal on the wallet. if they delivered...i'd suck it up. since they don't deliver, well i guess i can't have daily panera's soup.

store bought soup...eh not so great.

so here's where you come in-can you send some of your best soup recipes my way? i'm sure they would fit in the comments section. and there's also email. or you could spread the love, blog your best soup recipes and i, as well as all of your adoring readers can get them.

my only disclaimer? nothing fishy, seafoody, etc.

thanks a bunch and can't wait to get some yummy soup recipes!

1 comments:

pinkebody February 4, 2009 at 9:22 PM  

Panera mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

I have a couple excellent soup recipes. I'll email them to you in the am :-)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP