H is for hints about me

>> Sunday, October 19, 2008

heather. that's me. i was supposed to be a shannon, but at the last minute my mom changed it. it's an ok name, but i like shannon better.

hair. LOVE it! i can not even begin to explain the new found love i have for my hair. i will never complain about a bad hair day of pluck out a gray hair ever again. and it's curly! =)

hippie chick. this is the term that has been used to describe me for years. i adore all of my peace and love friends and fellow hippies.

horror movies. i was raised on horror movies. whether it was at the drive in or when we got our first vcr and video store. we watched them all. as i get older though i cover my eyes a lot more.

horses. i love horses but i'm a bit afraid of them. might have something to do with my first horseback riding adventure. age 11 with my grandma in the mountains of new mexico. my horse TOOK OFF with me and try as i might i could not get it to stop. yep so i've been a little leary ever since. such beautiful animals though.

hot chocolate. love this yummy treat when it's cold outside.

house. one of the few shows i watch. we're a bit behind on the series, we've been catching up on the 3rd season this weekend. a house marathon. life is good.

3 comments:

Me October 20, 2008 at 8:31 AM  

I love House too. There is something weirdly hot about him. LOL

Alison October 20, 2008 at 9:51 PM  

I think HEATHER is an awesome name. I want to move to FL. I think I could be your best friend. lol Seriously, the more I read about you, the more I see we are ALOT alike.

Unknown October 21, 2008 at 2:26 PM  

Thanks for popping into my blog, Heather! I will pass the info you shared on to my friend. :-)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP