G is for gettin' back to gabbing about me

>> Tuesday, October 7, 2008

gold. ok i admit it, i prefer gold to silver. and yellow gold at that. that makes me out of style, huh?

girls. having only girls, i guess i'm a little partial.

giggles. goes along with having girls.

gymboree. this is the store that started my hobby and obsession with dressing my girls. sadly, they were already in big girl sizes when i finally caught on. we have since moved on to different stores, but i still try to shop at gymbo every once in awhile for old times sake.

green. one of my favorite colors.

green beans. my favorite veggie.

guns. they scare me.

games. they're fun. lately i'm into word games. i figure this is good for my brain.

gyros. yummy.

gator nation. i love college football and am a proud member of the gator nation!

6 comments:

Ami October 9, 2008 at 10:10 AM  

Heather, I'm sorry, but I think your Gators are going down!

HAHA

Love, Ami

Alison October 9, 2008 at 2:29 PM  

I these things! I really need to start one. I am a MAJOR copy-cater! lol

Ami October 13, 2008 at 3:58 PM  

Ok, I guess I can congratulate your team on a big win Heather!

I think we'll be meeting you guys again for the SEC West!

Heather October 13, 2008 at 8:57 PM  

awe ami...i did feel a slight twinge of sadness knowing that you were going to be sad. but you know, you could always join the gator nation!

Anonymous,  November 10, 2008 at 6:36 PM  

You write very well.

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP