dear deborah

>> Wednesday, September 10, 2008

imagine my surprise when i received your comment this morning...not knowing you or you knowing me and all. how on earth you picked me out of all of those people is beyond me. either you have too much time on your hands or you are too quick to judge. i would have preferred to address you personally, however you did not leave me any contact information. rather convenient. so i will take a chance that you will be watching for a response and i will give it to you and the rest of the blog world.

i appreciate your attempt to educate me, really i do. however what you shared is not new to me. in fact i have already had that particular video shared with me. and although i do not agree with decisions made regarding that topic, i understand that life is very complicated. and there are many, many things in our world that need to be changed for the better.

i doubt that you took the time to learn about me. where i am coming from professionally or personally. perhaps if you had you would not have left the comment you did. i will not go into further details as i know the type of person you are by the actions you showed here on my blog as a complete stranger. you did not win me over or sway me in any way. in fact your brazen actions have done quite the opposite, demonstrating even further what i know about you and people like you.

10 comments:

Sarah September 10, 2008 at 8:20 AM  

Heather, I saw your blog missing last night and became worried about you. I miss you and really hope you are doing well. We pray for you every day and I think of you often. ((HUGS GIRL))

Melanie September 10, 2008 at 10:01 AM  

:(

gotta love the ability to post anonymously on the internet. it's great for gutless people who like to pick on people they don't even know. ***rolling eyes***

heather, even though we may not always agree, i always enjoy and respect your point of view. i feel enriched knowing you.

and as for this post... you go girl!

Alison September 10, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

Heather, you know how I feel about this. Please, oh please do NOT let some ignorant close minded "person" bring you down. She is NOT worth it. I enjoy your blog so much. I do not know what I will do without my daily dose of Heather!

HUGE HUGS!!

Heather September 11, 2008 at 12:25 AM  

thanks y'all. i will start the blog back up at some point. i was kind of losing direction anyway.

stephanie h September 11, 2008 at 9:38 AM  

:( I missed the comment but I hate that people think they can be rude.

Some people are so brave via the internet.

pinkebody September 11, 2008 at 12:21 PM  

Please don't let this person bring you down Heather. Remember, this person does NOT know you.

I also missed the comment, but from someone that KNOWS you, I want to say that I love you & value your opinions & friendship very highly.

Chrissy September 11, 2008 at 1:44 PM  

Well, I don't know what "deborah" said...but it must have been something disgusting. I love you Heather! And get your blog back up....we are lost without you. ;)

becca September 15, 2008 at 2:21 PM  

hey heather! i'm not sure what this person said, but i'm sorry that they felt the need to post something mean. i am so glad you got your blog started back up again, love ya girl! stay strong, you are an awesome person!!

becca

notjustanylisa September 20, 2008 at 2:33 PM  

Yes, I agree...gotta have my daily dose of Heather....glad you are back. :)

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP